Countertop

LOADING IMAGES

The various size granite Roadside Kerb stones for driveway

Outdoor road paving Kerbstone/Curb stone
  • Payment:

    T/T
  • Product Origin:

    Fujian,China
  • Color:

    Grey
  • Shipping Port:

    Xiamen
  • Lead Time:

    15-20 days
inquiry now
Product Detail


Product Description




Our factory produces Various China Natural Granite Kerbstone for your project with good price



Granite kerbstone is located in the edge of the road terminus, hereinafter referred to as the kerb. It is as a set on the edge of the pavement and other stone structure zone boundary. Used for graden, road, square,ect.


1) Name: G603 graite kerbstone


2) Main Material: G603, G633, G640, G623, G681, G682, G654, G684, etc.


3) Stone Form: curbstone , Kerbstone ,curb stone, kerb stone


4) Processing: Natural split, flamed, bush-hammered, polished, sandblasted, bevelled etc.


5) Color: Grey, Yellow, Black etc.



6) Sizes: 6x15x100cm, 10x15x100cm, 10x20x110cm, 10x25x110cm, 20x25x100cm etc, customized sizes are available


* Any customized designings are available.


7) Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates


8) Delivery: Within 10-15 days after order confirmed


9) FOB: Xiamen


10) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.


Advantage

  1.) Professional stone supplier over more than 17 years experience

  2.) Purchase Team source the worldwide range stone material.

  3.) Quality is guaranteed under experienced inspectors team's control

  4.) On-time delivery with factories' large production capacity





Send a Message

If you have any problem when using the website or our products, please write down your comments or suggestions, we will answer your questions as soon as possible!Thank you for your attention!

If you have questions or suggestions,please leave us a message,we will reply you as soon as we can!

New Products
Related Products
Dark grey granite Kerbstone for floor
Natural Granite stone Paving Kerbstone Supplier
Outdoor paving stone/Kerbstone
Grey stone cemetery columbarium
Natural Grey Granite Stone 24 Niches Cemetery Columbarium
Grey granite with 24niches Columbarium.
Stone Outdoor Garden Decoration Table
Granite Stone Garden Decoration Outdoor Coffee Table
The Table & Bench in the Garden & Outdoor
Marble Stone Carved Garden Landscaping Fountain
Marble Stone Outdoor Garden Landscaping Sculpture Fountain
Garden Decoration--Beige Marble Landscaping Sculpture Fountain
Polished surface Sculpture Pillar
Natural Yellow Marble Stone Interior Decorative Column for sale
Yellow Marble Carving Column/Pillar in the Outside/Garden
Granite stone niches cemetery Project columbarium
Natural Granite Shanxi Black Stone Cemetery 24 Niches Project Columbarium
Grey granite with black stone door Project Columbarium.
Marble Medallion Mosaic for paving
Natural Granite Indoor Outdoor Decoration Mosaic
The Square Marble Medallion Mosaic in the Indoor/Outdoor
chat now
If you have any problem when using the website or our products, please write down your comments or suggestions, we will answer your questions as soon as possible!Thank you for your attention!